October 10, 2017 - Throughout the week of October 23rd-27th, CMS will participate in Red Ribbon Week. Red Ribbon Week is the nationally recognized anti-drug effort that delivers one of the most important messages students will ever receive: “You have a choice to live a drug-free life”
It is important that we remind our young students that staying healthy means staying drug free. We want our students to learn to say “Yes” to a healthy lifestyle and “No” to drugs.
The following dress up days were chosen by students:
- Monday - Proud of America & Proud to be Drug Free!
- (“America Day” Dress in Red, White and Blue)
- Tuesday - Don’t be Tacky, Drugs are Wacky! See the world through drug-free eyes! (Dress like a tacky tourist or mismatched clothes)
- Wednesday - National Drug Awareness Day (Wear Red)
- Thursday - We are too Smart for Drugs! (Dress like a Nerd)
- Friday - Team up Against Drugs (Color War DAY) 8th grade - Wear purple; 7th grade - Wear Gold/Yellow; 6th grade - Wear White