January 16, 2018 - The City Council of Joaquin Regular Scheduled meeting for January 16, 2018 has been cancelled and will be re-scheduled at a future date.
January 12, 2018 - The City Council of Joaquin will meet in regular session Tuesday, January 16, 2018 6:30pm at The Joaquin City Hall located at 124 North Preston, Joaquin, Texas.
Order of Business
1. Call to order, establish quorum & welcome guest.
2. Invocation & Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Open Forum.
4. Council approval of the previous month’s minutes.
5. Monthly Reports:
a. City Secretary- Election Announcements & Quarterly Financial Updates.
b. Utility Billing Manager
• Report --Monthly receipts &Quarterly Adjustment update.
c. Public Works Manager
• Update – Departmental Updates
d. Water Department
• Update—Ongoing Water Projects.
6. Discussion & Council Action on Payment of Bills.
7. Council will hold a closed Executive Session Meeting-Personnel Matters (551.074).
a. Public Works Employee-Benefits Review.
b. Administrative Employee- Performance review & possible employment reclassification.
c. City Secretary- Compensation review.
8. Council reconvenes & possible action on matters discussed in executive session.
If during the course of the of the meeting, any discussion of items on the Agenda should be held in executive or closed session, the Council will convene in executive or closed session, in accordance With the Texas Open Meetings Act, Governmental Code Section 551 and Texas Revised Civil Statutes.