May 11, 2018 - The City Council of Joaquin will meet in regular session Tuesday, May 15, 2018 6:30pm at The Joaquin City Hall located at 124 North Preston, Joaquin, Texas.
Order of Business
1. Call to order, establish quorum & welcome guest.
2. Invocation & Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Swearing in of Council members elected May 5, 2018.
4. Open Forum.
5. Council approval of the previous month’s minutes.
6. Monthly Reports:
a. City Secretary- Administrative updates.
b. Utility Billing Manager
• Report -- Monthly receipts.
c. Public Works Manager
• Update – Departmental Updates
d. Water Department
Update—Ongoing Water Projects
7. Council approval on Payment of Bills.
8. Discussion & Council Action on election of New Mayor Pro-tem
9. Discussion & Council Action on budgetary revisions-Public Works ( Water, Gas, etc.)
10. Discussion & Council Action on appointment of individuals to expiring terms Public Safety Development Corporation.
11. Discussion & Council Action on appointment of individuals to expiring terms Economic Development Corporation.
If during the course of the meeting, any discussion of items on the Agenda should be held in executive or closed session, the Council will convene in executive or closed session, in accordance With the Texas Open Meetings Act, Governmental Code Section 551 and Texas Revised Civil Statutes.