March 15, 2017 - We Are Here To Help!
Do you need help or have questions regarding……..
- CHIPS –Children’s Health Insurance
- SNAP – Food Stamps
- Prescription Assistance
- Program Renewals
- And Many Other Resources
The City of Tenaha has aligned itself with the Children’s Defense Fund to help our citizens with life solutions. If you need assistance or have questions stop by and see Maria Salas at the Tenaha City Hall during the 1st and 2nd Wednesday of every month from 9:00 am – 2:00 pm starting in April.
Stop By: Tenaha City Hall 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. 238 N. George Bowers Drive Tenaha, Texas 75974
- April – Wednesday 5th and 12th
- May – Wednesday 3rd and 10th
- June – Wednesday 7th and 14th
- July – Wednesday 5th and 12th
- August – Wednesday August 2nd and 9th
- September – Wednesday 6th and 13th
- October – Wednesday 4th and 11th
- November – Wednesday 1st and 8th
- December – Wednesday 6th and 13th
Or Call: Maria Salas – Children’s Defense Fund (936)-488-4658