May 4, 2018 - Notice is hereby given that a Regular meeting of the Governing of the Shelby County Commissioners’ Court will be held on the 9th day of May, 2018 at 9:30 a.m. in the Courtroom of the Shelby County Courthouse at 200 San Augustine Street, Shelby County, Texas to deliberate and consider the action on the following items:
1. Approve the minutes of the April 4, 2018 Special meeting, April 11, 2018 Regular meeting, April 18, 2018 Special meeting, and the April 25, 2018 Special meeting.
2. Approve and pay weekly expenses.
3. Approve officer’s report.
4. Public comments on Agenda items.
5. Burt Furlow to address the court about the tree and the flag pole over at the Sheriff’s Office.
6. Pct.1 Commissioner to take sealed bids for 2 dump trailers, 2 half tone pickup , 65 model winch truck, and 580 Case Backhoe.
7. Pct. 2 Commissioner to take sealed bids for 90 model Mack Truck.