April 13, 2018 - The City Council of Joaquin will meet in regular session Tuesday, April 17, 2018 at 6:30pm at The Joaquin City Hall located at 124 North Preston, Joaquin, Texas.
Order of Business
1. Call to order, establish quorum & welcome guest.
2. Invocation & Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Open Forum.
4. Council approval of the previous month’s minutes.
5. Monthly Reports:
a. City Secretary- Administrative updates.
b. Utility Billing Manager
• Report --Monthly receipts.
c. Public Works Manager
• Update – Departmental Updates
d. Water Department
• Update—Ongoing Water Projects .
6. Discussion & Council Action on Payment of Bills.
7. Discussion & Council Action on of change of office hours.
8. Discussion & Council Action on potential limitations on maximum raise per consideration of occurrence.
9. Discussion & Council Action on water contract with Jackson Water Supply.
10. Discussion & Council Action on renewal of TML IEBP Health insurance.
If during the course of the of the meeting, any discussion of items on the Agenda should be held in executive or closed session, the Council will convene in executive or closed session, in accordance With the Texas Open Meetings Act, Governmental Code Section 551 and Texas Revised Civil Statutes.