Important recall information that MAY affect your vehicle
August 8, 2017 - Your vehicle MAY be involved in a safety recall and MAY create a safety risk for you or your passengers. If left unrepaired, a potential safety defect could lead to injury or even death. Safety defects must be repaired by a dealer at no cost to you.
If your vehicle is listed below, click on the Recall Link to read more about the safety issue and the reason for the recall. To find out if your specific, passenger vehicle is included in the recall, use the VIN Look-up Tool.
- BMW of North America, Inc. (BMW) is recalling certain 2006 vehicles equipped with the Sport Seat option and certain 2006 vehicles with standard seats due to front passenger seat occupant detection mat defect. - Recall Link
- Daimler Trucks North America (DTNA) is recalling certain 2017-2018 Freightliner 122SD trucks, Western Star 4900 and 6900 trucks, and Freightliner Custom Chassis due to fuel pump may fail. - Recall Link
- Daimler Trucks North America (DTNA) is recalling certain 2014-2017 Freightliner Custom Chassis XCR chassis due to cable may rub against frame rail. - Recall Link
- Daimler Trucks North America (DTNA) is recalling certain 2018 Freightliner Cascadia, M2 Business Class, 114SD, and 122SD trucks, and Western Star 4700 and 5700 trucks due to recovery tow hooks may fail. - Recall Link
- Daimler Trucks North America LLC (DTNA) is recalling certain 2005-2018 Thomas Built Buses Saf-T-Liner C2 school buses due to pocket track may not anchor wheelchair in a crash. - Recall Link
- Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain 2014 Ford F-150 and E-350, 2014-2015 Ford Escape, and 2015 Lincoln MKC vehicles due to seat and seat belt mounting bolts may fracture. - Recall Link
- General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 vehicles due to temporary loss of electric power steering. - Recall Link
- Mercedes-Benz USA LLC. (MBUSA) is recalling certain 2017 smart fortwo and smart fortwo Cabriolet vehicles due to left front axle steering knuckle may fail. - Recall Link
- Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC (MBUSA) is recalling certain 2016 smart fortwo vehicles due to parking brake cable may loosen. - Recall Link
- Toyota Motor Engineering & Manufacturing (Toyota) is recalling certain 2016 Camry Hybrid and Avalon Hybrid vehicles due to front drive shaft may separate. - Recall Link