Important recall information that MAY affect your vehicle
July 12, 2017 - Your vehicle MAY be involved in a safety recall and MAY create a safety risk for you or your passengers. If left unrepaired, a potential safety defect could lead to injury or even death. Safety defects must be repaired by a dealer at no cost to you.
If your vehicle is listed below, click on the Recall Link to read more about the safety issue and the reason for the recall. To find out if your specific, passenger vehicle is included in the recall, use the VIN Look-up Tool.
- KTM North America, Inc. (KTM) is recalling certain 2016-2017 KTM 690 Duke motorcycles due to possible fuel leak from the fuel filler cap area. - Recall Link
- Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC (Jaguar) is recalling certain 2010-2011 XJ vehicles due to incorrect air bag deployment calibration settings. - Recall Link
- Honda (American Honda Motor Co.) is recalling certain 2018 Honda Odyssey vehicles due to third row center seat belt may not latch. - Recall Link
- Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain 2016 Ford Escape vehicles due to driver’s knee air bag may not inflate. - Recall Link
- Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. (Volkswagen) is recalling certain 2016-2017 Audi Q3 vehicles due to crash avoidance parking brake use. - Recall Link
- Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain 2017 Ford Explorer Police Interceptor vehicles due to second row seats may be missing attachment studs. - Recall Link
- General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2016-2017 Buick Envision vehicles due to incorrectly installed tablet holder. - Recall Link
- Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling all 2015-2017 Transit vehicles except 156" and 178" wheelbase Chassis Cab and Cut-Away bodies due to driveshaft coupling may fail. - Recall Link