Important recall information that MAY affect your vehicle
March 20, 2017 - Your vehicle MAY be involved in a safety recall and MAY create a safety risk for you or your passengers. If left unrepaired, a potential safety defect could lead to injury or even death. Safety defects must be repaired by a dealer at no cost to you.
If your vehicle is listed below, click on the Recall Link to read more about the safety issue and the reason for the recall. To find out if your specific, passenger vehicle is included in the recall, use the VIN Look-up Tool.
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2017 Fiat 500X vehicles due to tire pressure warning light. - Recall Link
- Daimler Vans USA LLC (DVUSA) is recalling certain 2016-2017 Mercedes-Benz Metris vehicles due to blind spot monitoring function not installed. - Recall Link
- Daimler Vans USA, LLC (DVUSA) is recalling certain 2016 Sprinter 2500 and 3500 vehicles due to bracket not welded correctly. - Recall Link
- Hyundai Motor America (Hyundai) is recalling certain 2017 Santa Fe Sport vehicles due to incorrect tire pressure sensor mode. - Recall Link
- Hyundai Motor America (Hyundai) is recalling certain 2011-2014 Sonata and 2011-2015 Sonata Hybrid vehicles due to seat belt linkages may detach. - Recall Link
- Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC (Jaguar) is recalling certain 2017 Jaguar F-PACE vehicles due to incorrect driveshaft may have been installed. - Recall Link
- Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC (Land Rover) is recalling certain 2016 Land Rover Range Rover and Range Rover Sport vehicles due to passenger frontal air bags may not deploy. - Recall Link
- Nissan North America Inc. (Nissan) is recalling certain 2017 Infiniti QX30 vehicles due to possible driver-side curtain airbag non-deployment. - Recall Link
- Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. (Volkswagen) is recalling certain 2017 Audi A5 Cabriolet and S5 Cabriolet vehicles due to seatbelt component may detach and enter the cabin. - Recall Link
- Volkswagen Group of America Inc. (Volkswagen) is recalling certain 2007-2010 Touareg vehicles due to cracks in fuel filter flange may cause fuel leak. - Recall Link
- Zero Motorcycles Inc. (Zero) is recalling certain 2017 S, DS, and FXS motorcycles due to anti-lock brakes may not function properly. - Recall Link