Important recall information that MAY affect your vehicle
September 11, 2017 - Your vehicle MAY be involved in a safety recall and MAY create a safety risk for you or your passengers. If left unrepaired, a potential safety defect could lead to injury or even death. Safety defects must be repaired by a dealer at no cost to you.
If your vehicle is listed below, click on the Recall Link to read more about the safety issue and the reason for the recall. To find out if your specific, passenger vehicle is included in the recall, use the VIN Look-up Tool.
- Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. (Volkswagen) is recalling certain 2017-2018 Audi A3 Cabriolet and A3 Sedan vehicles due to engine control software may cause stall. - Recall Link
- Iowa Mold Tooling Co., Inc. (IMT) is recalling certain 2016-2017 Dominator Contractor series trucks due to jump start plug kit fuse block electrical short. - Recall Link
- Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain 2015-2017 F-150, and 2017 F-250 and F-350 trucks due to left rear seat belt may detach. - Recall Link
- Daimler Trucks North America LLC (DTNA) is recalling certain 2017-2018 Western Star 4900 trucks due to front axle capacity exceeds spring capacity. - Recall Link
- Gulf States Toyota, Inc. (GST) is recalling certain 2017 Toyota Highlander and Highlander Hybrid vehicles due to improperly torqued roof rails fastener. - Recall Link
- KZRV, L.P. (KZRV) is recalling certain 2017-2018 Sportsmen and Sportster recreational trailers due to tire can rub on steel sewer hose housing. - Recall Link
- Forest River, Inc. (Forest River) is recalling certain 2018 Rockwood and Flagstaff recreational trailers due to spindle nut over torqued. - Recall Link