Update: The mini camp has been moved to the Center High School cafeteria.
January 10, 2019 (English Form, Spanish Form) - The Roughrider Cheerleaders will host a mini camp on January 28, 29 and 31 in the F.L. Moffett gymnasium for students in Pre K-4 through 5th grade. Participants will perform during half-time at the district basketball game against Hudson on February 1.
Details below for any future Roughrider Cheerleaders planning to attend the mini camp!
The cost to participate is $35.00, which includes admission and a T-shirt. You must wear the shirt to the game to get to participate!
- Participants will learn a cheer and dance to perform at half time. Practice will be in the F.L. Moffett gym on the
- following days: Monday, January 28th (4-5pm), Tuesday January 29th (4-5pm), and Thursday January 31st (4-5pm).
- The girls will receive their t-shirts on Thursday at the end of practice!
- On Friday Mini Camp participants will meet the cheerleaders behind the bleachers when there is four minutes left in the 2nd quarter. Varsity basketball games usually start around 7! Please sign up for the group Remind 101 to get updates and reminders about practice and performance! (use this link-> https://www.remind.com/join/9dfkg7 )
- What to wear: Girls should wear comfortable clothes and athletic shoes to practice. For the performance night they should wear their mini camp shirts and black shorts or pants if it is chilly. Cheer suits are also acceptable! Bows in purple, gold, black, or white.
Please return the bottom portion of this form and payment to the office or homeroom teacher no later than January 16th. Payments must be cash or money order, NO CHECKS.
If you have any questions contact the Varsity cheer coach, Courtney Mayfield, at 936-598-6173 or via email at email@example.com