January 3, 2018 - Notice is hereby given that a public meeting of the Board of Directors of the Shelby County Appraisal District will convene at 5:30 P.M. on Tuesday, January 9, 2018, at the appraisal district office at 724 Shelbyville Street, Center, Texas. The following subjects will be discussed and action taken where necessary.
1. Call to Order
2. Public Comment
3. Election of Officers
4. Approve Minutes from the October 3, 2017 Meeting
5. Approval of Check Register for the Fourth Quarter of 2017
6. Appoint Appraisal Review Board Member
7. Select Auditor and Enter Into Contract for 2017 Audit
8. Accept or Reject Depository Bids
9. Closed Session to Seek the Advice of the District’s Attorney Regarding Pending or
10. Convene in Open Session and Take Possible Action on Items Discussed in Closed Session
11. Chief Appraiser’s Report
This notice is given pursuant to Texas Open Meetings Act, Chapter 551, Government Code.