March 7, 2018 - Notice is hereby given that a Regular meeting of the Governing body if the Shelby County Commissioner’ Court will be held on the 7th day of March, 2018 at 9:30am in the Courtroom of the Shelby County Courthouse at 200 San Augustine Street, Shelby County, Texas to deliberate and consider the action on the following items:
1. Approve the minutes of the February 7, 2018 Special meeting, February 12, 2018 Regular meeting, February 15, 2018 Special meeting, February 21, 2018 Special meeting, and February 28, 2018 Special meeting.
2. Approve and pay weekly expenses.
3. Approve and pay current payroll.
4. Approve Officers report.
5. Public comments on Agenda items.
6. Recognition of Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service - Family & Community Health, 2018 class of Master Wellness Volunteers on their competition and certification to provide nutrition and wellness programs to Shelby County residents and commitment to provide a minimum of 40 hours of service back to our community.
7. Record Racial Profiling Report for Shelby County Sheriff Willis Blackwell.
8. Discuss the remodeling of the bottom floor of the Annex building.
9. An executive session will be held for the purpose of receiving an update from the law firm of Flowers and Davis. This closed session is authorized by the Texas Open Meeting Act, Texas Government Code Section 551.071.
10. Reopen Regular Meeting.
11. Discuss and possibly make a decision on issues discussed in the Executive Session.