September 8, 2017 - Notice is hereby given that a Regular meeting of the Governing body of the Shelby County Commissioners’ Court will be held on the 11th day of September, 2017 at 9:30am in the Courtroom of the Shelby County Courthouse at 200 San Augustine Street, Center, Shelby County, Texas to deliberate and consider action on the following items:
1. Approve the minutes of the August 7, 2017 Budget Workshop, August 14, 2017 Regular meeting, the August 14, 2017 Budget Workshop, August 28, Special meeting, and August 31, 2017 Special meeting, of the Shelby County Commissioners’ Court.
2. Approve and pay the weekly expenses.
3. Approve Officers’ Report.
4. Public Comments on Agenda items.
5. Approve the 2018 Holidays for 2018.
6. Discuss and possibly approve placing Courthouse Security monitor in the foyer.
7. Approve and set the Sheriffs’ and Constables Fees for 2018.
8. Discuss and possibly take action on Janitorial Services.
9. Steve Smelley with the Way Companies to present information to the Commissioners Court regarding Energy Sustainability of the County Buildings and request authorization to perform an Energy Audit of the County Buildings at no cost to the County and present an action plan of their findings to Commissioners Court.
10. Discuss and possibly approve the County Auditor to conduct audit of District Attorney Forfeiture / Seizure funds per code of criminal procedure 59.06(g).
11. Tonia Epperson to address the court regarding CR 4840.
12. Steve Justice to address the court regarding CR 3215.