August 3, 2018 - Notice is hereby given that a Regular meeting of the Governing body of the Shelby County Commissioners’ Court will be held on the 8th day of August, 2018 at 9:30 a.m. in the Courtroom of the Shelby County Courthouse at 200 San Augustine Street, Center, Shelby County, Texas to deliberate and consider action on the following items:
1. Approve minutes of the July 11, 2018 Regular Meeting, July 18, 2018 Special Meeting, and the July 25, 2018 Special meeting.
2. Approve weekly expenses.
3. Approve current payroll.
4. Approve Officers Report.
5. Public comments on Agenda items.
6. Discuss and consider reappointing Mr. John Howard for a two year term as a board member of the Burke Board of Trustees representing Shelby County.
7. Discuss and possibly take action on the current burn ban.
8. District Clerk, Lori Oliver to present proposal on new case management systems for the District Clerk's office and Jury Management.
9. Discuss new case management systems for Justice Courts.