February 1, 2019 - Notice is hereby given that a Special meeting of the Governing body of the Shelby County Commissioners’ Court will be held on the 6th day of February, 2019 at 9:30 a.m. in the Courtroom of the Shelby County Courthouse at 200 San Augustine Street, Center, Shelby County, Texas to deliberate and consider action on the following items:
1. Approve and pay weekly expenses.
2. Approve and pay current payroll.
3. Public comments on Agenda item.
4. Discuss and possibly approve Commissioner Pct. 1 and Commissioner Pct. 2 to split the purchase of a Paving Machine from KNL Dirt Work for $38,000 dollars to be delivered to Center.
5. Discuss and possibly approve the District Attorney’s office to purchase a new vehicle.
6. Discuss and possibly approve the appointment of Ann Blackwell to the Tri-County Community Action Board of Directors to represent Shelby County.
7. Discuss and possible seek bids on building a fence to enclose the Sheriff’s office and jail property.