March 10, 2017 - Notice is hereby given that a Regular Meeting of the Board of Trustees of the Tenaha Independent School District will be held on Monday, March 20, 2017 beginning at 5:30p.m. in the Boardroom of the Administration office located at 138 College Street, Tenaha, Texas 75974.
The Subjects to be discussed or considered, or upon which any formal action may be taken are as follows:
(Items do not have to be taken in the same order as shown on the meeting notice.)
1. Call to Order
2. Public Comment
3. Reports from Administrators
(a.) Linda Jacobs, EE-5 Principal
(b.) Judy Monroe, 6-12 Principal
(c.) Scott Tyner, Superintendent
4. District Investment Reports
5. Consider for Approval a Budget Amendment to the 2016-2017 Budget in Regards to Land Purchase
6. Consider for Approval Advertising for Depository Contracts Subchapter G, §45.205 (b) Texas Education Code for the 2017-2019 Biennium.
7. Consider for Approval Minutes of Previous Meeting(s)
8. Consider for Approval District Employees and Officers (Closed Session)
(a.) Recommendation for Extension to Administrative Contracts
(b.) Resignations, New Hire, and/or Discipline
9. Comments by Board Members
If, during the course of the meeting, discussion of any item on the agenda should be held in a closed meeting, the board will conduct a closed meeting in accordance with the Texas Open Meetings Act, Texas Gov't Code, Chapter 551, Subchapters D and E.
This notice posted at 11:00 a.m. March 10, 2017.