September 8, 2021 - Notice is hereby given that a Special meeting of the Governing body of the Shelby County Commissioners’ Court will be held on the 8th day of September, 2021 at 9:30 a.m. in the Courtroom of the Shelby County Courthouse at 200 San Augustine Street, Center, Shelby County, Texas to deliberate and consider action on the following items:
1. Approve and pay weekly expenses.
2. Public comments on agenda item.
3. Discuss and possibly approve an interlocal agreement with Harrison County on housing our inmates, should the need arise.
4. Discuss and possibly close all or a portion of CR 3774.
5. Discuss and possibly accept payment of Capital Credits in the amount of $20,246.98.
6. Discuss and possibly take action to disperse the Capital Credits for FY 2020.