To the registered voters of the County of Shelby, Texas:
July 8, 2020 (English/Spanish) - Notice is hereby given that the polling places listed below will be open from 7am to 7pm, July 14, 2020, for voting in the general primary run-off election for the Democrat Party to nominate Members of Congress, Members of the Legislature, and state, district, county, and precinct officers.
Locations of polling places
Precinct number - Voting location
- 1N Center, 1S Center, 1SW Center, 1W Center, 2 Excelsior - Church of Christ, 110 Hurst Street, Center, Texas 75935
- 1SE Center, 3 Sardis - Pineywoods Family Outreach Center, 255 Haley Drive, Center, Texas 75935
- 5 Joaquin - First United Methodist Church Fellowship Hall, 175 Faulkville Road, Joaquin, Texas 75954
- 4 Huxley, 6 Dreka, 7 Shelbyville - First Baptist Church - Shelbyville, 5030 SH 87 South, Shelbyville, Texas 75973
- 8 Tenaha - First United Methodist Church Fellowship Hall, 226 N. George Bowers Drive, Tenaha, Texas 75974
- 9N Timpson, 9S Timpson - American State Bank Annex, 830 N 1st Street West, Timpson, Texas 75975
Early voting by personal appearance will be conducted each weekday at:
Center Community House, 423 San Augustine Street, Center, Texas 75935 between the hours of 8am and 4:30pm beginning on June 29, 2020 and ending July 10, 2020.
Application for ballot by mail shall be mailed to:
Jennifer L. Fountain - Shelby County Clerk, P.O. Box 1987, Center, Texas 75935.
Application for ballots by mail must be received no later than the close of business on July 2, 2020.
To view political candidacy announcements submitted to Shelby County Today, click here.