To the registered voters of the County of Shelby, Texas:
July 8, 2020 (English/Spanish) - Notice is hereby given that the polling places listed below will be open from 7am to 7pm, July 14, 2020, for voting in the general primary run-off election for the Republican Party to nominate Members of Congress, Members of the county, and precinct officers.
Locations of polling places
Precinct number - Voting location
- 1 N Center - First United Methodist Church, 211 N. Porter Street, Center, Texas 75935
- 1 SO Center - Church of Christ, 110 Hurst Street, Center, Texas 75935
- 1 SE Center - Pineywoods Family Outreach Center, 255 Haley Drive, Center, Texas 75935
- 1 SW Center - Center Community House, 423 San Augustine Street, Center, Texas 75935
- 1 W Center - JOI Ranch, 5198 FM 2026, Center, Texas 75935
- 2 Excelsior - Excelsior School, 11280 St. Hwy 7W, Center, Texas 75935
- 3 Sardis - Campti Pentecostal Church, 6153 FM 414, Center, Texas 75935
- 4 Huxley - Lydia Baptist Church Fellowship Hall, 14998 FM 139, Shelbyville, Texas 75973
- 5 Joaquin - First United Methodist Church Fellowship Hall, 175 Faulkville Road, Joaquin, Texas 75954
- 6 Dreka - Dreka Pentecostal Church Fellowship Hall, 1193 FM 2427, Shelbyville, Texas 75973
- 7 Shelbyville - First Baptist Church Fellowship Hall, 5030 SH 87 South, Shelbyville, Texas 75973
- 8 Tenaha - First Methodist Church - Schiede Hall, 256 N. George Bowers Drive, Tenaha, Texas 75974
- 9N Timpson - American State Bank Annex, 830 N 1st Street West, Timpson, Texas 75975
- 9S Timpson - Timpson School Gym Foyer, 836 Bear Drive, Timpson, Texas 75935
Early voting by personal appearance will be conducted each weekday at:
Center Community House, 423 San Augustine Street, Center, Texas 75935 between the hours of 8am and 4:30pm beginning on June 29, 2020 and ending July 10, 2020.
Application for ballot by mail shall be mailed to:
Jennifer Fountain - Shelby County Clerk, P.O. Box 1987, Center, Texas 75935.
Application for ballots by mail must be received no later than the close of business on July 2, 2020.
To view political candidacy announcements submitted to Shelby County Today, click here.
***Announcements are on several pages, at the bottom of the pages are links to go to the second page of announcements.