Marcus Yarbrough, 45, of Center will have funeral services at 12:30pm on Friday September 17, 2021, at Mt. Olive Baptist Church. Interment will follow at Antioch Cemetery.
Visitation will be held from 11:00am to 12:30pm on Friday September 17, 2021, at Mt. Olive Baptist Church.
Marcus Yarbrough passed away on Tuesday September 14, 2021, in Nacogdoches, Texas. He was born May 28, 1976, in Houston, Texas. He was born to love and be loved. We were blessed to learn many lessons from Marcus over his 45 years.
1) Whoever created Mayonnaise must have broken a commandment.
2) Any and everything is an antique it just depends on the collector.
3) Duct Tape fixes everything including oil leaks, dashboards, and hot water heaters.
4) Ketchup is the ultimate seasoning it can be used to flavor anything.
5) Cold Blue Mountains is a good substitute for water.
6) Love everyone without conditions.
7) When you shake a man’s hand look into his soul.
He is survived by:
Wife, Lakeoka Yarbrough
Mother, Bobby Joyce Yarbrough
Brother, Dominique Yarbrough
Sister, Demetria (Tyrone) Johnson
A host of nieces, nephews’, aunts, uncles, cousins, and friends
Preceding him in death is his father, Darryl Yarbrough, grandparents George and LeMerle Yarbrough, grandmother Annie Mae Guillory and Aunt Kathleen Moore.
Services are under the direction of Taylor Funeral Home in Timpson.