August 9, 2019 - Come to the Body and Soul Health Fair and Revival sponsored by Joaquin Christian Services on Saturday, August 10 from 9am until 3pm at Joaquin First United Methodist Church.
The health fair will offer free hearing tests, vision tests by Golden Eye Associates, dental screening, blood pressure and blood sugar checks by UT Health.
- Cancer Treatment Center will be on hand with information.
- Shelby and Panola Counties V.A. Representatives will be on site.
- UT Health and MD Anderson Cancer Center Tyler will have information.
- Texas Quick Care will be doing school physicals for only $10.
- DOT physicals offered for a reduced rate.
The playground will be open for kids. Everyone is invited to enjoy sno cones, homemade ice cream, watermelon, and more.
Joaquin First United Methodist Church is hosting a revival on August 9th through August 11th. Friday and Saturday service is at 6:30pm and Sunday service is at 10:30am and 6:30pm. You are invited to revival with Evangelist Richard Bolte from Franklin, TN and Broken Vessels from Branson, MO. Bro. Bolte has a ministry that spans the globe, preaching revivals and teaching conferences. Broken Vessels travels across America spreading the Gospel through song and testimony. You don't want to miss these dynamic ministries.