September 13, 2021 - The Center City Council will meet in Regular Session on Monday, September 13, 2021 at 5:00 p.m. in Council Room at Center City Hall. The following items are on the agenda for appropriate action:
I. Welcome Guests and Visitors.
II. Approval of Minutes:
A. Workshop Meeting on.August 23, 2021
B. Regular Meeting on August 23, 2021.
III. Discuss Consider and Action on the Following:
A. Ordinance 202-14 Cancelling Election
B. Resolution 2021- 17 Opioid Settlement
C. Approve Bids for Sale of Tax Resale Properties:
1. 03CV-28,043; Shelby County, et al vs. Maurice Adams, (DEC'D), et al
2. 12CV32,160; Shelby County, et al vs. Bertha Bell, et al
3. 11 CV-31;498 Shelby County, et al vs. Eddie Martin Page, F/KIA Eddie Martin Garrett, et al
4. 02CV-27,362; Shelby County, et al vs. Eloise Brown, et al
5. 16CV3649; Shelby County, et al vs. Mid-America Disposal Inc.
D. Review and Discuss TDA Section 3 Presentation as Required by Texas Department of Agriculture for Community Development Block Grants.
E. Request from Flat Fork Water Supply
IV. Items of Interest from Council and City Manager and Citizens — No Action Items.
1. Sales Tax September 2021
V. Executive Session
Consider entering executive session for legal consultation with the City Attorney and discussion of pending litigation, personnel matters and land acquisition with possible action related thereto upon reconvening in open session in accordance with Government Code Section 551.071, 551.072 and 551.074