February 24, 2021 - A special called meeting of the Board of Trustees of Center ISD will be held February 25, 2021, beginning at 12:00 noon in the Center Independent School District Board Room located at 107 Private Road 605 Center, TX 75935.
The subjects to be discussed or considered or upon which any formal action may be taken are listed below.
Items do not have to be taken in the same order as shown on this meeting notice.
1. Call Meeting to Order and Establish a Quorum
2. Invocation and Pledges of Allegiance
3. Public Comments/Audience Participation
4. Closed Session District Employees and Officers: Texas Government Code §551.074
4.1 Employment of Personnel
5. Open Session District Employees and Officers: Texas Government Code §551.074
5.1 Employment of Personnel
If, during the course of the meeting, discussion of any item on the agenda should be held in a closed meeting, the Board will conduct a closed meeting in accordance with the Texas Open Meetings Act, Government Code, Chapter 551, Subchapters D and E or Texas Government Code section 418.183(f). Before any closed meeting is convened, the presiding officer will publicly identify the section or sections of the Act authorizing the closed meeting. All final votes, actions, or decisions will be taken in open meeting. [See BEC(LEGAL)]. Posted Monday, February 21, 2021 at 10:30 a.m.