August 30, 2017 - A Special Meeting of the Board of Trustees of Center ISD will be held Thursday, August 31, 2017, beginning at 12:00 PM in the Center Independent School District Administration Boardroom 107 PR 605 Center, TX 75935.
The subjects to be discussed or considered or upon which any formal action may be taken are listed below.
Items do not have to be taken in the same order as shown on this meeting notice.
1. Call Meeting to Order and Establish a Quorum
2. Invocation and Pledges of Allegiance
3. Payment Approval
4. Consider Approval of Amendments to the 2016-2017 Budget
5. Public Hearing on the Adoption of the 2017-2018 Proposed Budget and Proposed Tax Rate
6. Consider Adoption of the 2017-2018 Budget
7. Consider Adoption of the 2017-2018 Tax Rate
8. Consider Change to the September 14th at 6:00 Regular Meeting
If, during the course of the meeting, discussion of any item on the agenda should be held in a closed meeting, the Board will conduct a closed meeting in accordance with the Texas Open Meetings Act, Government Code, Chapter 551, Subchapters D and E or Texas Government Code section 418.183(f). Before any closed meeting is convened, the presiding officer will publicly identify the section or sections of the Act authorizing the closed meeting. All final votes, actions, or decisions will be taken in open meeting. [See BEC(LEGAL)]
The notice for this meeting was posted in compliance with the Texas Open Meeting Act on: August 28, 2017 11:30 a.m.