December 16, 2021 - The City Council of Joaquin will meet in special called city council meeting on Tuesday, December 21, 2021 at 4pm at Joaquin City Hall located at 124 N. Preston, Joaquin, Texas.
The following items are on the agenda for appropriate action:
1. Call to Order:
2. Roll Call: To establish a quorum
4. Pledge: United States Pledge, Texas Pledge
5. Citizens Input: This time is provided for members of the public to address the City Council on items that appear within the Consent and Action Items or a matter not listed on the agenda. Each speaker is limited to 3 minutes. A Citizen’s Input Form maybe filled out and filed with the City Secretary prior to the meeting.
6. Discuss and take action: Discuss and take possible action on repairing or installation of new well to replace Well #1.
7. Discuss and take action: Discuss and take possible action on proper procedure to repair sewer line on Highway 7 at intersection of FM 139.
8. Council Items: Reports by the members of the City Council on matter not on the agenda will be made at this time.
The Council reserves the right to retire into executive session concerning any of the items listed on this agenda whenever it is considered necessary and is legally justified under the Open Meetings Act.
The agenda is posted as required under Government Code Section 551.041. For more information or for a copy of the Open Meetings Act, Please contact the Attorney General of Texas at 1-800-252-8011 or the City Secretary at 936-269-3021.
Posted by Casey Davis on December 16, 2021 at 12 noon.