June 9, 2017 - Notice is hereby given that a Regular meeting of the Governing body of the Shelby County Commissioners’ Court will be held on the 12th day of June, 2017 at 9:30 a.m. in the Courtroom of the Shelby County Courthouse at 200 San Augustine Street, Center, Shelby County, Texas to deliberate and consider action on the following items:
1. Approve the minutes of the May 08, 2017 Regular Meeting, and the May 22, 2017 Special Meeting, of the Shelby County Commissioners’ Court.
2. Approve and pay the monthly expenses.
3. Approve Officers’ Reports.
4. Public Comments on Agenda items.
5. Discuss and possibly amend the Personnel Policy by adding Travel.
6. Discuss and possibly approve purchase of patrol equipment for constable of Precinct 4.
7. Discuss and possibly approve DETCOG Regional Mutual Aid Agreement.