October 12, 2018 - Notice is hereby given that a Special meeting of the Governing body of the Shelby County Commissioners’ Court will be held on the 17th day of October, 2018 at 9:30 a.m. in the Courtroom of the Shelby County Courthouse at 200 San Augustine Street, Center, Shelby County, Texas to deliberate and consider action on the following items:
1. Approve and pay weekly expenses.
2. Approve and pay current payroll.
3. Public Comments on Agenda items.
4. Proclamation declaring November as “Home Care and Hospice Month”
5. Discuss and possibly take action on repairs to the building on the AgriLife Campus that was damaged by a fallen tree.