December 10, 2015 - Notice is hereby given that on the 14th day of December, 2015 the Board of Trustees of the Joaquin School District will hold a regular meeting at 6:00 p.m., at the Administration building, Joaquin, Texas.
1. Roll call, establishment of quorum, call to order – Joaquin ISD could have members via video conference call – Texas Government Code Section 551.127 (See Attached Code)
2. Invocation and Pledges of Allegiance
3. Audience Participation – In accordance with Joaquin ISD Policy BED Local no presentation shall exceed five
minutes. Delegations of more than five persons shall appoint one person to present their views before the Board.
4. Report/Information items:
4.1 TRE information from Joe Smith
4.2 Jr. High and Elementary UIL Academic Contest Report
4.3 Review Monthly Financial and Quarterly Investment Report
4.4 Hand out Superintendent’s Evaluation Form
4.5 Examples of STAAR and EOC Test for Board
4.6 Discuss Maintenance and Repairs items (bus lane cover, plumbing in old gym, and other items)
5. Agenda Items for consideration and possible action:
5.1 Minutes from previous meetings
5.2 District Appraisers
5.3 Board Operating Procedures
6. Recommendations for items to be placed on agenda for next Board meeting
7. Designation of date and time of next regular meeting of the Board of Trustees of the
Joaquin ISD – Tuesday, January 19, 2016, at 6:00 p.m.