1. Breakfast and Lunch will be served between the hours of 10:30 AM – Noon.
2. Meals will be provided at the Joaquin ISD School Cafeteria loading dock in the bus lane. Regular school meal prices will apply unless the student has been approved for free/reduced lunch prices.
3. Student ID Cards will be provided when the student picks up their first meal.
4. Students must pick up their meal and have a face mask on. They must have the Student ID Card each time a meal is picked up. It will be charged to their account.
5. Please visit the JISD website and use Lunch Money Now Online Payments (https://www.lunchmoneynow.com/lmnjoa/splash.php) or you can pay weekly or monthly to a cashier when a meal is picked up.