April 14, 2022 - The Joaquin Public Safety Corporation will meet in regular session on Tuesday, April 19, 2022 at 5:00 p.m. at the Joaquin City Office located at 124 N. Preston Street, Joaquin, Texas.
The following items are on the agenda for appropriate action:
1. Call to Order:
2. Roll Call: To establish a quorum.
3. Discuss and take action: Discuss and consider approving the previous month’s minutes.
4. Discuss and take action: Discuss and consider approving the financials.
5. Discuss and take action: Discuss and take possible action on purchasing a cool down trailer for JVFD.
6. Discuss and take action: Discuss and take possible action on purchasing a cascade system for JVFD. (Randy Lee with Metro Fire)
The Council reserves the right to retire into executive session concerning any of the items listed on this agenda whenever it is considered necessary and is legally justified under the Open Meetings Act.
The agenda is posted as required under Government Code Section 551.041. For more information or for a copy of the Open Meetings Act. Please contact the Attorney General of Texas at 1-800-252-8011 or the City Secretary at 936-269-3021.
Posted by Casey Davis on April 14, 2022 at 12:00 noon.