March 16, 2020 - Due to concerns surrounding COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and in accordance with the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Panola College has decided to cancel all community events hosting groups larger than 50 people through April 15, 2020. This decision is made with our students, faculty, staff, and community in mind. Any determination to reschedule these events will be made at a later date.
These events include:
- Designer Purse Bingo - March 27
- Mock Interviews – March 30
- SRTC Open House & Spring Fling – March 31
- Jazz and Piper Show – April 2
- NJCAA athletic events through April 3
- Ballet Austin II – April 7
- College and Career Fair – April 8
Panola College administration is meeting later this week to make determinations in regards to the remainder of the semester. For more information regarding updates from Panola College, please visit www.panola.edu or follow our Facebook and Instagram channels.