April 6, 2018 - Notice is hereby given that a Regular meeting of the Governing Body of the Shelby County Commissioners’ Court will be held on the 11th day of April, 2018 at 9:30 a.m. in the Courtroom of the Shelby County Courthouse at 200 San Augustine Street, Center, Shelby County, Texas to deliberate and consider action on the following items:
1. Approve minutes of the March 7, 2018 Regular meeting, March 14, 2018 Special meeting, March 21, 2018 Special meeting, and March 28, 2018 Special meeting.
2. Approve and pay weekly expenses.
3. Approve Officers report.
4. Public comments on Agenda items.
5. Except or reject bids for Commissioner Pct.3 and Commissioner Pct. 4 on equipment.
6. Appoint Jheri-Lynn McSwain to the Shelby County Historical Commission.
7. Approve and appoint the members of the Shelby County Historical Commissioner for 2018.
8. Discuss and possibly approve election contract between Shelby County and Center Independent School District for election services.
9. Discuss and possibly approve Radio Tower Rental Agreement for Adult Probation.
10. Discuss and possibly approve Radio Tower Rental Agreement for all four Commissioners.
11. Sealed bids to be discussed and possibly accepted on Property ID 11474, located in the A-0200 Foster JOHN SUR BLK 11 TR 17, City of Timpson, Shelby County Texas which has been struck off the tax roll.