October 31, 2019 - Notice is hereby given that a Special meeting of the Governing body of the Shelby County Commissioners’ Court will be held on the 6nd day of November, 2019 at 9:30 a.m. in the Courtroom of the Shelby County Courthouse at 200 San Augustine Street, Center, Shelby County, Texas to deliberate and consider action on the following items:
1. Approve and pay weekly expenses.
2. Public comments on Agenda item.
3. An executive session will be held for the purpose of consulting with the law of Flowers and Davis. This closed session is authorized by the Texas Open Meeting Act, Texas Government Code Section 551.071
4. Reopen public meeting.
5. Discuss and possibly make a decision on issues discussed in the Executive Session.
6. Historical Commission to give update on Grant.
7. Recognize the FY2019 ending cash balance for each road and bridge precinct.
8. Adjust the FY2020 Budgeted Fund Carryover for each road and bridge precinct.
9. Adjust the FY2020 Expense Budget Line Item for each road and bridge precinct.
10. Discuss and possibly accept Justice of the Peace Margie Anderson’s resignation effective Jan 1, 2020.