April 23, 2021 - Notice is hereby given that a Special meeting of the Governing body of the Shelby County Commissioners’ Court will be held on the 28th day of April, 2021 at 9:30 a.m. in the Courtroom of the Shelby County Courthouse at 200 San Augustine Street, Center, Shelby County, Texas to deliberate and consider action on the following items:
1. Approve and pay weekly expenses.
2. Public comments on Agenda item.
3. Approve current payroll.
4. Open sealed bids for RFP for County Bank Depository.
5. Discuss and possibly approve the Mutual Aid Agreement between City of Nacogdoches and Shelby County.
6. Discuss and possibly approve the City of Center to clean, replace fence and locks to the Old Incinerator site and to utilize the property as temporary storage for City project materials.