January 23, 2020 - Notice is hereby given that a Special meeting of the Governing body of the Shelby County Commissioners’ Court will be held on the 29th day of January, 2020 at 9:30 a.m. in the Courtroom of the Shelby County Courthouse at 200 San Augustine Street, Center, Shelby County, Texas to deliberate and consider action on the following items:
1. Approve and pay weekly expenses.
2. Public comments on Agenda item.
3. Discuss and possibly take on the State-Mandated Cybersecurity Course that is required for all county employees who have access to County computer systems and/or databases.
4. Discuss and possibly approve update/repair of bridge on County Road 4773.
5. Update on JP. 1 Office.
6. An Executive Session will also be held for the purpose of discussing personnel, hearing complaints against personnel, or to deliberate the appointed, employment, evaluation, reassignment, duties, discipline, or dismissal of a public officer or employee. The closed session is authorized by Texas Open Meeting Act, Texas Government Code Section 551.074.
7. Reopen public meeting.
8. Discuss and possibly make a decision on issues discussed in the Executive Session.