July 9, 2020 - Notice is hereby given that a Special meeting of the Governing body of the Shelby County Commissioners’ Court will be held on the 15th day of July, 2020 at 9:30 a.m. in the Courtroom of the Shelby County Courthouse at 200 San Augustine Street, Center, Shelby County, Texas to deliberate and consider action on the following items:
1. Approve and pay weekly expenses.
2. Public comments on agenda items.
3. Appoint two members to represent Shelby County on the DETCOG Board of Directors.
4. Accept Justice of the Peace Pct. 3 Margie Anderson's resignation as of July 31, 2020.
5. Appoint Justice of the Peace for Pct. 3 effective August 1, 2020.
6. Accept resignation from Courthouse Security Guard effective July 21, 2020.