June 19, 2020 - Notice is hereby given that a Special meeting of the Governing body of the Shelby County Commissioners’ Court will be held on the 24th day of June, 2020 at 9:30am in the Courtroom of the Shelby County Courthouse at 200 San Augustine Street, Center, Shelby County, Texas to deliberate and consider action on the following items:
1. Approve and pay weekly expenses.
2. Approve current payroll.
3. Public comments on Agenda item.
4. Discuss future plans for the JP.3 and Office.
5. Discuss and possibly approve the request by the Historical Commission to test for mold, lead and asbestos in the courthouse Annex building.
6. Historical Commission to discuss restoration of the Shelby County Courthouse square Tower Clock.
7. Discuss and possible take action to end or renew yearly contract with Computer Information Concepts for Tax office.
8. Discuss and possibly approve door lock replacements for the Shelby County Jail.
9. Discuss and possibly take action on rental proposal on rugs/cleaning supplies for the JP.1 office.
10. Discuss and possibly approve a quote from Encore Music Co. on upgrading the audio equipment for the District Courtrooms.
11. Announce the Census Parade to take place on Thursday, June 25, 2020 at 2:00 P.M.