June 24, 2022 - Notice is hereby given that a Special meeting of the Governing body of the Shelby County Commissioners’ Court will be held on the 29th day of June, 2022 at 9:30 a.m. in the Courtroom of the Shelby County Courthouse at 200 San Augustine Street, Center, Shelby County, Texas to deliberate and consider action on the following items:
1. Approve and pay weekly expenses.
2. Public comments on Agenda item.
3. Discuss and possibly approve CopSync software for Constable Precinct 4.
4. Eric Carver C.P.A. with Axley & Rode, LLP to present the Shelby County Fiscal Year 2021 Annual Financial Report.
5. Approve and accept monetary donation for the benefit of the Sheriff’s Department.