September 11, 2020 - Notice is hereby given that a Special meeting of the Governing body of the Shelby County Commissioners’ Court will be held on the 16th day of September, 2020 at 9:30 a.m. in the Courtroom of the Shelby County Courthouse at 200 San Augustine Street, Center, Shelby County, Texas to deliberate and consider action on the following items:
1. Approve and pay weekly expenses.
2. Approve current payroll.
3. Approve Officers Report.
4. Public comments on Agenda item.
5. Boo Klein to present the court with a donation of funds for the purchase of bleachers at the Expo Center.
6. Janet Ritter with the United States Department of Agriculture to inform the Court about the Emergency Watershed Protection Program offered by the USDA to assist communities impacted by natural disasters.
7. Discuss and possibly apply for assistance from the USDA-Emergency Watershed Protection Program.