May 13, 2022 - Notice is hereby given that a Special meeting of the Governing body of the Shelby County Commissioners’ Court will be held on the 18th day of May, 2022 at 9:30 a.m. in the Courtroom of the Shelby County Courthouse at 200 San Augustine Street, Center, Shelby County, Texas to deliberate and consider action on the following items:
1. Approve and pay weekly expenses.
2. Public comments on Agenda item.
3. Discuss and possibly approve Constable Pct. 5 to add a reserve, Constable.
4. Discuss and possibly approve the donation of a bullet proof vest to Constable Pct. 5.
5. Discuss and possibly approve bids for renovating the Adult Probation Building.
6. Canvass the May 7, 2022 Constitutional Amendment Election votes.