October 14, 2022 - Notice is hereby given that a Special meeting of the Governing body of the Shelby County Commissioners' Court will be held on the 19th day of October, 2022 at 9:30am in the Courtroom of the Shelby County Courthouse at 200 San Augustine Street, Center, Shelby County, Texas to deliberate and consider action on the following items:
1. Approve and pay weekly expenses.
2. Public comments on Agenda item.
3. Adopt the Proclamation recognizing the Shelbyville First United Methodist Church, on its 125th year of Service.
4. Constable Pct. 5 to discuss purchasing the Copsync program.
5. Discuss and consider the Declaration of Disaster and Order Prohibiting Outdoor Burning.
6. Elections Administrator Nancy Adams to address the court on hiring a full-time employee for the Elections Administration office.
7. Record the FY2022 Shelby County Jail Commissary expenditure audit per Local Government Code 351.0415.
8. Discuss and possibly approve Commissioner Pct. 1 to purchase a new Caterpiller Model: 150 JOY Motor Grader from Holt Cat with ARPA funds.
9. Discuss and possibly approve Commissioner Pct. 3 to purchase a new 2022 John Deer Modern Predator and a Kobelco SK85CS Excavator with fixed assets.
10. Discuss and possibly approve Commissioner Pct. 3 to purchase a new Caterpiller Model: 150 JOY Motor Grader from Holt Cat with ARPA funds.
11. Discuss and possibly approve Commissioner Pct.3 to purchase a new Tractor from Jarvis with ARPA funds.