October 21, 2022 - Notice is hereby given that a Special meeting of the Governing body of the Shelby County Commissioners' Court will be held on the 26th day of October, 2022 at 9:30 a.m. in the Courtroom of the Shelby County Courthouse at 200 San Augustine Street, Center, Shelby County, Texas to deliberate and consider action on the following items:
1. Approve and pay weekly expenses.
2. Public comments on Agenda item.
3. Approve Current Payroll.
4. Shelby County Sheriff's office to update the court on jail population and cost of housing inmates.
5. Commissioner Pct 4 Tom Bellmyer to purchase a new pickup Truck with cash Funds.
6. Discuss and consider the Declaration of Disaster and Order Prohibiting Outdoor Burning.
7. District Attorney Karren Price to present a proposed budget for the Pretrial Intervention Program Fund pursuant to the Texas Code of Criminal Procedure, Chapter 102, Article 102.0121 which requires the Commissioner's to approve her proposed budget.
8. Discuss and possibly approve Service Agreement between Integrated Prescription Management and Shelby County Indigent Healthcare.
9. Discuss, consider, and approve recommendation to award the purchase of election equipment to Election Systems and Software Elections in the amount of $197,256.00 to be funded by American Rescue Plan Act funds.
10. Discuss, consider, and approve recommendation to select ALert Company for roofing services for the County Jail and Sheriff's Office through TIPS contract #21060301 to be funded by the American Rescue Plan Act Funds.