November 8, 2019 - Notice is hereby given that a Regular meeting of the Governing body of the Shelby County Commissioners’ Court will be held on the 13th day of November, 2019 at 9:30 a.m. in the Courtroom of the Shelby County Courthouse at 200 San Augustine Street, Center, Shelby County, Texas to deliberate and consider action on the following items:
1. Approve the minutes of the October 2, 2019 Special meeting, October 9, 2019 Regular meeting, October 16, 2019, Special meeting, October 23, 2019 Special meeting, and October 30, 2019 Special meeting of the Shelby County Commissioner’s Court.
2. Approve and pay weekly expenses.
3. Approve current Payroll
4. Approve Officers Report.
5. Public Comments on Agenda item.
6. Canvas votes for the November 5th General Election.
7. Representative from Martin Walker, PC to give update on the Notice and Findings for the Opioid Litigation.
8. Discuss and possibly take action on appointing an interim Justice of the Peace for Precinct 3.
9. Discuss and possibly take action on establishing an office for the Justice of the Peace for Precinct 3.