August 5, 2022 - Notice is hereby given that a Regular meeting of the Governing body of the Shelby County Commissioners’ Court will be held on the 10TH day of August, 2022 at 9:30 a.m. in the Courtroom of the Shelby County Courthouse at 200 San Augustine Street, Center, Shelby County, Texas to deliberate and consider action on the following items:
1. Approve the minutes of July 5, 2022 Special meeting, July 6, 2022 Special meeting, July 6, 2022 Grant Workshop, July 13, 2022 Regular meeting, July 20, 2022 Special meeting, July 27, 2022 Special meeting, July 27, 2022 Budget Workshop of the Shelby County Commissioner’s Court.
2. Approve and pay weekly expenses.
3. Approve Officers Reports.
4. Public comments on Agenda item.
5. Discuss and consider the Declaration and Order Prohibiting Outdoor Burning.
5. Announce the 2022-23 Proposed Budget that was filed on Thursday, July 28, 2022 for public inspection in the County Clerk’s office as required by Local Government Code, Sect. 111.006.
6. Discuss and record vote for the proposed tax rate and set calendar date.
7. Tax Assessor-Collector to present Continuing Education Transcript (Texas Property Tax Code 6.231)
8. Discuss and take action to retain or remove local optional fees, for the calendar year 2023, (Chapter 502 of the Transportation Code).
9. Open sealed bids for 2007 Ford Truck.