June 6, 2018 - Notice is hereby given that a Special meeting of the Governing body of the Shelby County Commissioners’ Court will be held on the 6th day of June, 2018 at 9:30 a.m. in the Courtroom of the Shelby County Courthouse at 200 San Augustine Street, Center, Shelby County, Texas to deliberate and consider action on the following items:
1. Approve and pay weekly expenses.
2. Public comments on Agenda items.
3. Approve donation of 4 loads of Limestone from Longview Asphalt for the Shelby County Expo Center drive.
4. Discuss and possibly approve a contract between DSHS and Shelby County Clerk to remote Birth Certificates.
5. Discuss and possibly approve Memorandum of Understanding between the office of The Attorney General and Shelby County.