December 15, 2017 - Notice is hereby given that a Special meeting of the Governing body of the Shelby County Commissioners’ Court will be held on the 21st day of December, 2017 at 9:30 am in the Community room 2nd floor at 200 San Augustine Street, Center, Shelby County, Texas to deliberate and consider action on the following items:
1. Approve and pay weekly expenses.
2. Discuss and possibly take action on Dashcam for Constables.
3. Discuss and possibly take bids for Maintainer for Commissioner Pct. 4.
4. Discuss and possibly approve Pct. 1 Constable for getting a radar gun.
5. Discuss updating and changing utilities and services for Shelby County Expo. Center