June 17, 2022 - Notice is hereby given that a Special meeting of the governing body of the Shelby County Commissioners’ Court will be held on the 22nd day of June, 2022 at 9:30am, in the Courtroom of the Shelby County Courthouse at 200 San Augustine Street, Center, Shelby County, Texas to deliberate and consider action on the following items:
1. Approve and pay weekly expenses.
2. Approve current payroll.
3. Public comments on Agenda item.
4. Discuss and possibly take action on increasing the mileage rate on travel from .58 to .625.
5. Discuss and take action to approve FY2022 Budget Line-Item Transfers.
6. Accept the donation from the City of Timpson of a bulletproof vest for the benefit of the Precinct 5 Reserve Deputy Constable.
7. Update the Court on the server project for the Tax Office and Central Tax Appraisal District by Bobby Pigg and Debora Riley.
8. Discuss and possibly take action on the purchase of a server for the Tax Office and Central Tax Appraisal District.
9. Discuss and possibly take action on equipping the District Courtroom with a video and sound equipment system.