November 18, 2022 - Notice is hereby given that a Special meeting of the Governing body of the Shelby County Commissioners’ Court will be held on the 23nd day of November, 2022 at 9:30 a.m. in the Courtroom of the Shelby County Courthouse at 200 San Augustine Street, Center, Shelby County, Texas to deliberate and consider action on the following items:
1. Approve and pay weekly expenses.
2. Public comments on Agenda item.
3. Approve current payroll.
4. Discuss and possibly approve entering into a contract with American Elevator Technologies.
5. Discussion on completing the JP 1 parking lot and the Agri-Life / Veteran Office parking lot.
6. Discuss and possibly approve the American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) Contract for Engineering and/or Architectural Services with KSA Engineers, Inc.
7. Discuss and possibly approve the Agreement for Microfilm Storage Services between Avenu Government Records Services, LLC and Shelby County for the benefit of the District Clerk’s office.