July 16,2021 - Notice is hereby given that a Special meeting of the Governing body of the Shelby County Commissioners’ Court will be held on the 21st day of July, 2021 at 9:30 a.m. in the Courtroom of the Shelby County Courthouse at 200 San Augustine Street, Center, Shelby County, Texas to deliberate and consider action on the following items:
1. Approve and pay weekly expenses.
2. Approve current Payroll.
3. Public comments on Agenda item.
4. Discuss and possibly approve GPS systems for patrol vehicles for the Shelby County Sheriffs Office.
5. Ratify Resolution appointing the County Treasurer Ann Blackwell and County Auditor Clint Porterfield as authorized signers for CD and MM accounts with First National Bank Wichita Falls.
6. Discuss and possibly approve Resolution approving the financing by the New Hope Cultural Education Facilities Finance Corporation of Health Facilities Located within Shelby County, Texas.
7. Discuss and possibly approve a $659.00 donation to the Shelby County Sheriff’s Office.